|Regular markets are held in various villages and towns throughout the Wollondilly. Here you can buy arts and crafts, bric a brac, jams, pickles, cakes and preserves, food, drinks, plants, and lots of other interesting things. There are also larger markets in adjoining districts. information correct at time of publication - subject to change without notice.|
|MARKETS ARE HELD AT:|
- Appin Market
- Runs 3 or 4 times a year. Contact Appin Public School for details.
- Bronzewing Markets
2nd Saturday of each month. Uniting Church, 110 Thirlmere Way, Tahmoor. 8.30am to 1.30pm.
- Camden Craft Markets
- 3rd Saturday each month (except Jan). 9.00am to 2.00pm, Camden Showground
- Camden Produce Markets
- Every Saturday. 7.00am to 12noon, Camden Town Farm, 40 Exeter Street, Camden
- Picton Markets
- Local produce arts & crafts. 1st Sunday of each month 10.00am until 3.00pm. Picton Shire Hall, Menangle Street. For more information phone 0449 851 676.
- Wollondilly Markets
- 3rd Sunday each month. 8.00am - 2.00pm. Wilton Recreational Reserve.
The Boot Hill Market - every Thursday and Saturday at Swettenham Road, from 7.00am to 2.00pm >Campbelltown.
The Undercover Market -every Saturday and Sunday at 32 Queen Street, Campbelltown.
Queen Street Markets - 1st Saturday of each month, Lithgow Street Mall, Campbelltown.
Cobbity Markets - 1st saturday each month at Cobbitty Primary School, Cobbity Road.
Narellan Auctions - every Saturday 9.30am to 5.00pm, Sharman Close, Narellan.
Regular markets are held in the Southern Highlands each week. See Southern Highlands markets.